Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it time to rid this team of Bosh?

Post Thanks / Like

Is it time to rid this team of Bosh?

I can't stand Bosh. He is softer than self serve ice-cream and is wildly inconsistent. We need a bruiser down low that can clear some space , that can defend and that can rebound with authority. Watching Christina this season has me convinced that he needs to go, with or without the same value in return. At this point I would much rather have a Tyson Chandler down low than Bosh. The man plays soft. What happened to the supposed bulk he attained this offseason?

Give me a Charles Oakley / Chandler type and this team will be far better. We lack toughness and Bosh epitomizes that.

Self Professed BB Guru Section326's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    He just dominated the Bulls front line, and you post this ****.

REALLY?

REALLY?

I ****ing HATE Heat fans sometimes.
    "Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable...". - Pat Riley
    Follow Me on Twitter: @UptownReport

3. Thanks Frumundah Heatattic, Desides, Stringer Bell thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if the Heat falters in the playoffs and we need to break up the big three, who is your choice? Because without cap space or good role players, we are DOA. The Bulls bench outscored us 47-7. With Christina continuing to be inconsistent with no inside presence or defensive presence, the Heat are forced to rely heavily on Lebron and Wade who are quickly tiring of carrying this entire team on their backs. Lebron morethan Wade.

Post Thanks / Like
    His GOD DAMN GAME AT CENTER tonight graded out as THE second best GAME played at center vs. the Bulls ALL YEAR.

AND THIS **** gets posted?

again...REALLY?
    "Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable...". - Pat Riley

6. Thanks Frumundah Heatattic thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Section326 View Post
    His GOD DAMN GAME AT CENTER tonight graded out as THE second best GAME played at center vs. the Bulls ALL YEAR.

AND THIS **** gets posted?

again...REALLY?
    It's more than tonight. It's the overall picture with Christina. He is soft. He plays soft. When his nice 18 foot small forward, 2 guard shot is failing he has nothing to offer. He is the Chris Chambers of the NBA. Makes a couple of good plays then vanishes in the wind. I'm sick of his act and want him off this team next year. We have too much money invested in a role player that has no ability to fight for the ball or drive to the hoop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unbelievable.

Joakim Noah and Omer Asik COMBINED....1-5 for 5 pt.s. Total of 12 rebounds in over 45 minutes, 0 assists (Bosh played 41:19) with 2 blocks and 5 PF's.

"Christina": 8-16 for 50% for 20 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, and 4 blocks with 1 PF.

Don't be a dumbass.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bosh annihilates Chicago's front line....make thread calling Bosh "soft" and call him "Christina."

You are begging for this sites, first ever ban for stupidity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Section326 View Post
    Bosh annihilates Chicago's front line....make thread calling Bosh "soft" and call him "Christina."

You are begging for this sites, first ever ban for stupidity.
    Dude, settle down. I'm just ribbing at you. But I'm not backing down on Bosh. There is no REASON IN HELL that he can't grab 9-10 boards a game or drive to the basket without getting stripped every time and flopping /flailing around like a bird.

Do you recall those first few critical moments of OT when Turiaf grabs an offensive rebound ( Bosh averages a measly 1.5 of those a game) and the pass goes right through his legs? Or his wonderful 3 point shot?

Post Thanks / Like
    Notsureifserious

Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno, I thought Bosh played solid on D tonight. Rotated well, was in good position consistently.
    AKA dolfan32323

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lmeister3 View Post
    Notsureifserious
    unfortunately..I think he is. Just gonna ignore it.

The game spoke for itself.

The first REAL game of the year with actual stakes...versus a REAL front line...Bosh at Center....Dominated. How can you complain?

***** about the bench that turned it over like it was their job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrush View Post
    So if the Heat falters in the playoffs and we need to break up the big three, who is your choice? Because without cap space or good role players, we are DOA. The Bulls bench outscored us 47-7. With Christina continuing to be inconsistent with no inside presence or defensive presence, the Heat are forced to rely heavily on Lebron and Wade who are quickly tiring of carrying this entire team on their backs. Lebron morethan Wade.
    The big-3 really shouldn't be broken up. But if you're going to get rid of one, my choice would be Wade.

Post Thanks / Like
    If there's someone with a larger contract we should consider parting with, it'd be Mike Miller IMO.

Unfortunately that just hasn't worked out, be it injuries or him struggling with his shot.

Bosh lost that ball thru his legs, and had one shot blocked. But he was the best player among the bigs that night. Even with Boozer having his best game of recent memory.
    Last edited by Muck; 04-14-2012 at 08:49 AM.

He single-handedly murdered one of the giddiest Celtics crowds I can remember. Thirty points in the first half. Thirty! All with that blank look on his face. It was like watching surveillance video of a serial killer coldly dismembering a body and sticking the parts in the fridge. Only we were right there.
    It was like being in a car accident. LeBron James ran over 18,000 people.
    -Bill Simmons, on Game 6.

Post Thanks / Like
    Full disclosure: due to major projects at work I haven't been able to read this forum (or post very often even at The Phins) for most of the season.

That said: this is total BS. When Bosh plays well, the Heat are dominant. He's a huge asset, not a liability, and I hope he's a Heat for the rest of his career.

17. Thanks Section326 thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck View Post
    If there's someone with a larger contract we should consider parting with, it'd be Mike Miller IMO.

Unfortunately that just hasn't worked out, be it injuries or him struggling with his shot.

Bosh lost that ball thru his legs, and had one shot blocked. But he was the best player among the bigs that night. Even with Boozer having his best game of recent memory.
    absolutely. it is a shame though, because he is a great shooter and his intangibles are off the charts. But you have TO PLAY to be worth occupying that much cap space.

Think of it..his money could get us a 10 rebound a game 7 footer. (Dalembert, Okafur)